The business school admission form of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (UNIZIK) for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management. The details and instructions to apply for UNIZIK business school admission can be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that UNIZIK Business School form for admission into 2018/2019 academic session has been announced by the management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Other UNIZIk News
- UNIZIk Post-UTME/DE Screening Form
- UNIZIk Postgraduate Screening Test
- List Of Courses Offered In Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (UNIZIk)
- UNIZIk JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Mark
UNIZIK Business School- Introduction.
UNIZIK Business School (UBS), Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, Anambra State is an organised educational arm for management, business and leadership training instituted to impart relevant knowledge and skills that will create new industrialists, astute business persons, discerning corporate and institutional leaders, high level professionals and entrepreneurs that are driven by integrity and the highest ethical standards in their vocations.
UNIZIK Business School Postgraduate Degree/Certificate Programmes.
1. Doctor of Business Administration (Executive DBA)
2. Doctor of Public Administration (Executive DPA)
3. Masters in Business Administration (Executive MBA)
4. Masters in Public Administration (Executive MPA)
5. MBA in Project Management
6. MBA in Engineering Management
7. M.Sc. Applied Economics
8. M.Sc. Management
9. M.Sc. Industrial Relations & Human Resource Management
10. Professional Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PPGDM)
11. Post Graduate Diploma in Leadership and Public Policy (PGDLPP)
Executive Certificate Programmes (International Management Programme, Chief Executive Programme, Business Owners Programme, Senior Management Programme, Agric. Business Management Programme).
UNIZIK Business School Admission Requirements.
An applicant into any of the above stated programmes should possess any of the following:
i) Bachelors degree from any approved University with a minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division). For MSc, a minimum of 3.0 on a five point scale will be required.
ii) Professional Post Graduate Diploma (PPGD) in Management Sciences and allied disciplines could also be considered for MBA/MSc Programmes.
iii) MBA/MPA/MSc required for admission into the Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) and Doctor of Public Administration (DPA) programmes.
All candidates for admission must have a minimum of 3 years managerial/supervisory level work experience in Private or Public Sector and/or two years self-employment experience.
Duration of UNIZIK Business School Programmes.
All programmes of UNIZIK Business School are offered on Saturdays and Sundays to suit the convenience of busy executives. The duration for the different programmes shall be a minimum of 24 months, or for the DBA/DPA, a minimum period of 48 months.
How to Apply for UNIZIK Business School Admission.
- Visit UNIZIK Business School Portal (my.unizik.edu.ng/ubs)
- Create an account
- Generate RRR Pin
- Take the RRR Pin to any bank and make payment of N20,000.00
- After Twenty-Four hours of payment, go back to the portal, log in with your user name and password.
- Fill the form and submit online, you may print a copy for yourself.
For more enquiries call – 08034548236
Note: All applicants for the Professional Post Graduate Programmes will be subjected to an oral interview. The interview will be held at the UNIZIK Business School on Saturday, 3rd November, 2018 by 12:00 noon; the mop up interview will also take place on Saturday, 1st December, 2018 by 12:00 noon. This notice serves as invitation to the oral interviews.
Alternatively, visit UNIZIK Business School and fill the forms manually.