UNIPORT diploma in law form for admission into 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management of the University of Port-Hacourt. More details and information concerning the UNIPORT law diploma admission form can be found below.
The general public are by this notice informed that UNIPORT diploma in law admission form for 2019/2020 academic session is now available on sale. Follow the instructions and guidelines outlined below so as to have a successful application.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Other UNIPORT Admission Forms
- UNIPORT Postgraduate Admission Form
- UNIPORT Post-UTME Screening Form
- UNIPORT Pre Degree Admission Form
UNIPORT Diploma in Law Procedures
Duration of Programme:
The Diploma in Law Programme is a Continuing Education Programme and will run for two academic sessions; each session divided into two semesters. Students having no more than five courses to repeat or clear at the end of the second year will be allowed a maximum of one additional academic session to do so, bringing the maximum duration of the programme to three academic sessions (six semesters).
Candidates must have Ordinary Level Credit passes in at least four subjects, including English Language in the WASSC/SSCE/NECO/GCE, obtained at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for UNIPORT Diploma in Law Admission Form.
Application for Diploma in Law Programme is on-line.
- Go www.uniport.edu.ng
- Under the CCE menu click on, Part- Time or Diploma in Law form.
- When the page loads, you will see details as shown in the image below.
- Please complete the application form and click on submit
- After submitting the form, an invoice page is displayed.
- Click on the Get RRR button.
- Next an RRR code is displayed.
- Please print this page and proceed for payment of the application fee of Eleven Thousand Naira (N11,000.00) only excluding Bank charges at designated Banks nationwide.
DESIGNATED BANKS are:
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc
- Ecobank Plc
- Access Bank Plc
- U &C Microfinance Bank
CLOSING DATE: The sale of Forms will close on 31st December, 2019.