The post UTME screening form of the University of Porthacourt for 2018/2019 academic session is currently out on sale. The UNIPORT post UTME registration procedures and instructions can be found below.
Is UNIPORT Post-UTME screening form out? If you are among this set of people asking if the Post-UTME form of the University of Port-Hacourt is out, we have good news for you : this article will give you all the information you seek.
Latest Update: The new deadline for submission of applications for the University of Portharcourt post UTME screening is on the 24th of July, 2018.
This is a notice to the general public that UNIPORT post UTME screening form for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management of the University of Port-Hacourt.
Just like our other posts, this one is specially crafted out for the general public and the aspirants of the University of Port-hacourt who are interested in gaining admission this 2018/2019.
It contains information about UNIPORT Post-UTME Screening Form Eligibility, Requirements and Procedures to register for the screening exercise for 2018/2019 session.
Please Note that University of Port-Hacourt Post-UTME Form is currently on sale as the management has released it officially. you can however check out the admission guidelines and instructions for 2018/2019 below.
Start preparing now so you can score high in UNIPORT screening examination and gain admission without stress by getting uniport Past Questions and Answers Here. you can as well check the Statistics of people that applied the same course with you here. See UNIPORT Required Cut Off Mark Here.
UNIPORT POST-UTME SCREENING FORM ELIGIBILIY, INSTRUCTIONS & PROCEDURES
This is to inform all the First choice candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2018 JAMB UTME that they are invited to the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) 2018/2019 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
ONLINE REGISTRATION : Wednesday, 4th July, 2018 – Sunday, 22nd July, 2018.
How to Obtain UNIPORT Post UTME Form.
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Print out Payment Slip<F/li>
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform(ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC,FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Wednesday, 11thJuly, 2018.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule.
8.00am – 12 noon 1.00pm – 5.00pm
Monday, 30thJuly, 2018 Humanities Law
Tuesday, 31stJuly, 2018 Medicine & Surgery Medicine & Surgery
Wednesday, 1st August, 2018 Science Pharmacy
Thursday, 2nd August, 2018 Nursing Management Sciences
Friday, 3rd August, 2018 Engineering Education
Saturday, 4th August, 2018 Social Sciences/Anatomy/Physiology/SSLT/
Materials Needed for UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October, 2018 to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON SUNDAY, 22NDJULY, 2018.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
For Technical support services during registration, send an email to:[email protected]
- UNIPORT Cut Off Mark (JAMB & Departmental) 2020/2021 Released
- University of Port-Harcourt 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & Final Batch Admission List 2019/2020
- UNIPORT Direct Entry Admission List (1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th) 2019/2020
- UNIPORT Diploma in Law Admission List 2019/2020 | Check Status
- UNIPORT Postgraduate School Fees | University of Port Harcourt Fees
- UNIPORT School Fees (New & Returning) For 2018/2019
- University of Port-Hacourt (UNIPORT) Post-HND (B.ENG) Admission Form for 2019/2020
- UNIPORT Supplementary Post UTME Form For 2019/2020 | Apply Now