The pre degree admission list of the University of Medical Sciences Ondo (UNIMED) for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management. The details and instructions to check UNIMED pre degree admission list can be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that UNIMED pre degree admission list for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management of the University of Medical Sciences Ondo.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Other UNIMED related posts
- UNIMEDS Post-Utme Screening Form
- UNIMED School Fees Schedule
- UNIMED Admission List
- UNIMED Post UTME Past Questions And Answers PDF Download
How to Check UNIMED Pre-Degree Admission List.
- Go to UNIMED pre-degree admission status checking portal at https://www.unimed.edu.ng/portal/admission_status_pdsp.php.
- Supply your application number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check’ to access your UNIMED pre-degree admission status.
UNIMED Pre-Degree Registration Procedure.
- Check your UNIMED Pre-Degree Admission status to know your admission status and Accept It
- Click on Acceptance Fee Payment under admission to make payment for Acceptance Fee online and print evidence of payment or Generate Payment Invoice to pay through commercial banks via e-tranzact platform. Visit the portal thereafter to Confirm your Payment by carefully entering your Payment Confirmation No if payment was made through commercial banks.
- Visit Directorate of CCE, UNIMED Building, Adeyemi College, Ondo with O’level result, Acceptance fee e-payment receipt, 2 Recent Passport photograph, Birth Certificate, State of Origin and Attestation letter.
- Proceed to Pay School Fees using any of the available payment options
- Log in to PDSP Portal to Register your courses
- Print 3 copies of course registration form and sign with Course tutors
- Sign and Submit Completed Forms at the Office of Director, CCE
All Pre-Degree Students are hereby informed that lectures will commence on Monday, 10th December, 2018 at Prof. Eniola Ajayi’s Hall, National Institute of Educational Planning and Administration (NIEPA), Ondo.
Ensure that all fees (Acceptance and School Fees) are completed before the above date.