The post UTME past questions and answers in PDF format of the University of Medical Sciences Ondo (UNIMED) has been compiled and can be downloaded by following the instructions below. This post is all about the PDF past Questions and Answers for the University of Medical Sciences Ondo (UNIMED).
Are you looking for UNIMED Past questions and Answers? Do you want UNIMED Post UTME Past Questions And Answers? This is to inform the general public that UNIMED Post UTME past Questions and Answers is now available and can be dowloaded using the procedures below.
People who are looking for UNIMED Past Question and Answers also search for: UNIMED screening past questions, UNIMED post utme past questions for law, UNIMED post utme past questions for medicine and surgery, UNIMED post utme past question and answer pdf, UNIMED direct entry past questions pdf, download free UNIMED past questions, UNIMED post utme past questions 2018, UNIMED post utme pdf
WHY DO YOU NEED UNIMED PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS?
There are so many reasons why you need PDF Version of UNIMED Past Question and answers and why you need it now.
1. UNIMED IS COMPETITIVE: If you don’t already know, University of Medical Sciences Ondo is one of the best Universities in Nigeria and as such, a lot of people apply to study there each year.
A lot of people apply to study there and only few admission spaces or slots of about 6000 to 9000 are available out of 75000 people that apply for it; This makes UNIMED very competitive and very hard to gain admission into.
So to increase your chances of gaining admission, you need to start preparing for UNIMED Post UTME screening right now.
You can do that by studying their past questions to see how they questions look like and the kind of question they ask.
2. High JAMB Score Will Not Guarantee You Admission Into UNIMED: Do you know that Some People who Scored above 300 in Jamb this year may end up not getting admission into University of Medical Sciences Ondo? You may want to doubt it but it’s true.
Why do we say so?
This is because, Admission is not guaranteed by Jamb score alone in any University but by a combination of JAMB score and POST-UTME.
For example: The requirement in the University of Medical Sciences Ondo (UNIMED) is that any candidate that will be considered for admission into the University must have scored 200 in JAMB and at least 50% in the Post-Utme examination before the JAMB and Post utme score of the person will be added to check if the person has passed the cut off mark for the course of choice.
So, even if a candidate score 350 in JAMB and is unable to score 50% and above in UNIMED Post Utme ; The person will not be considered for admission.
So for those who scored high in Jamb to be able to gain admission,he or she must also score high in UNIMED Post-Utme.
Those who had a low Jamb score can still increase they chances of gaining admission into University of Medical Sciences Ondo by using our Post-Utme app to practice and prepare for post-UTME or by requesting for the PDF copy of the Past Questions And Answers.
Key Features on UNIMED Past Questions And Answers
- This is the official Post-UTME Past Questions and answers of the University of Medical Sciences Ondo (UNIMED), for candidates intending to write Post-UTME into the Faculties of Social And Management Sciences
- It contains UNIMED post-UTME questions and answers, ranging from 2006, when the school started their post UTME till date.
- No of Pages: 101
- Complete with questions and answers
How To Get UNIMED Post-UTME Past Questions And Answers
The new price is now
N2000 N1000 ✔
Method 1 – Online Payment
Please do not use Opera Mini for this section.
Method 2: Bank Deposit Or Transfer
For Bank Deposit or Transfer, Your Post-UTME Past Questions And Answers For your Selected School will be sent to your Email Address in less than 5 mins of you texting us your details and we confirming your payment.
Our Website name is ismyschool.net and so our official bank account is also BENTENBLOG. Please only pay to the account bearing BENTENBLOG.
Transfer or make a bank deposit of N1,000 to any of the BENTENBLOG official account details below:
Bank: GTBank (Nationwide)
Account Name: BENTENBLOG
Account Number: 0422509683
Bank: First City Monument Bank (FCMB) (Nationwide)
Account Name: BENTENBLOG
Account Number: 4950590010
After Payment, Send:
- Name on Teller or Bank Account You Transferred From.
- School e.g: UNIMED
- Faculty or Course E.g : Social Sciences
- Email Address or Whatsapp Number
The PDF Past question and Answers will be sent to your email or Whatsapp Number after confirming payment.
For any question or Inquiries, call 08083123612 or email us at [email protected]
- UNIMED Fresh Student Registration Procedures for 2019/2020
- UNIMED School Fees Schedule For 2018/2019 Is Out | See Amount
- UNIMED Pre Degree Admission List For 2018/2019 | Check Status
- UNIMED First (1st) Batch Admission List For 2018/2019 | Check Status
- UNIMED Academic Calendar For 2018/2019 | Events Schedule
- UNIMED Post-UTME Screening Result For 2018/2019 Is Out – Check It Here
- UNIMEDS Post-Utme Screening Form 2018/2019 is Out – Apply Now