The IJMB admission form of the University of Jos (UNIJOS) for 2018/2019 academic session is finally out on sale. The details and instructions to apply for UNIJOS IJMB Admission can be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that UNIJOS IJMB form for admission into 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management of the University of Jos.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the IJMB Programme under the Non-NUC Funded Programmes (NNUCFP) of the University of Jos (UNIJOS) for Arts and Social Sciences disciplines.
Other UNIJOS Related posts
- UNIJOS PostUTME Screening Form
- UNIJOS Pre Degree Admission Form
- UNIJOS Direct Entry Screening Form
- UNIJOS Admission List
UNIJOS IJMB Admission Requirements.
Interested candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in the following subjects, English Language and Mathematics inclusive: History, Government, Economics, Accounting, Commerce, Geography, CRS, IRS, Hausa, Arabic Language and Literature in English.
How to Apply for UNIJOS IJMB Admission.
Application forms are available online and can be obtained on the University website: www.unijos.edu.ng upon payment of the sum of Seven Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N7,500) through the Remita Payment Platform with effect from Monday 3rd September to Monday 31stDecember 2018.
PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING THE FORM:
- Visit the Remita (www.remita.net) account and click on Federal Government Agency
- Name of MDS- Click “University of Jos”
- Name of Service- Click “IJMB Programme”
- Purpose- Click “Purchase of forms”
- Provide a personal and functional email and phone numbers
- Codes will be sent to the email/phone numbers
- Candidates can then access the forms on-line
- Candidates are expected to print a hard copy of the submitted online form
SUBMISSION OF FORMS
All candidates are expected to submit a hardcopy of the completed forms to the office of the Senior Deputy Registrar, Non-NUC Funded Programmes, University of Jos, Room 106 Academic Block, Bauchi Road Campus or IJMB Coordinator’s Office, Township Campus, Murtala Mohammed Way, Jos.
For further inquiries, please contact Director, Non-NUC Funded Programmes on phone number 08037007427, Senior Deputy Registrar, Non-NUC Funded Programmes on phone number 08061270954 or IJMB Coordinator on phone number 08060674526.