The pre degree admission form of the University of Jos (UNIJOS) for 2018/2019 academic session if out on sale. The detailed instructions and procedures to apply for UNIJOS pre degree admission can be found below.
The genera public are hereby informed that UNIJOS pre degree form for admission into 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management of the University of Jos.
Other related searches to UNIJOS pre degree admission form are: UNIJOS pre degree form 2018/2019, UNIJOS pre degree 2018/2019, how much is UNIJOS pre degree school fees, UNIJOS pre degree form 2018/2019.
Authorities of University of Port Harcourt (UNIJOS) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates, for admission into any of the following one year Pre-degree Programme.
Other UNIJOS Admission Forms
- UNIJOS Post-UTME Screening Form
- List Of Courses Offered In University Of Jos (UNIJOS)
- UNIJOS Cut Off Mark (JAMB & Departmental)
- UNIJOS Admission List
Candidates Eligible for UNIJOS Pre-Degree Programme.
Candidates must possess WASC/SSCE/NECO/GCE ‘O’ LEVEL results or its equivalent in the following Subjects: Mathematics or Further Mathematics, English Language, Chemistry, Physics and either Biology or Agric Science or Geography or Technical Drawing or Fine Art to be eligible for admission.
UNIJOS Pre-Degree Science course is strictly for science students, who want to study Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Veterinary Medicine, Education, Medical Lab Science (MLS), Biochemistry, Science Lab Technology (SLT), Computer Science, Engineering, Agriculture or any single honors Degree course in Faculty of Natural Sciences and other science disciplines.
How to Obtain UNIJOS Pre-Degree Form
Application forms are available online on the University Website: http://mis.unijos.edu.ng upon payment of the sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) only through Remita.
Stage One: To generate remita number, log into www.remita.net
- Click ‘pay Federal Government Agency’.
- Enter University of Jos
- Select “Remedial Science” as name of service/purpose.
- Enter the following:
- Level: – 001
- Amount: – N10,000.00
- Department: – Remedial Science
- Faculty: – Remedial Science/French program.
- Session: – 2018
- App. No/Matric/JAMB/Form No: RS 2018
- Payer’s Name: – e.g. Abiola Ahmed Okonkwo
- Payer’s email: –
- Payer’s Phone No: ____________
Payment of N10,000 can be from Remita Site: Choose your preferred payment option i.e. ATM mobile wallet, verve, visa or master cards etc and use the RRR number to pay or visit any Bank and pay N10,000.00 using the RRR generated from remitta.net
- To complete the admission form, Applicant should visit the link; mis.unijos.edu.ng, look for application forms, click create account and select Remedial Science and enter all fields required using a valid e-mail address and password. After creating the account, applicants should log in again to mis.unijos.edu.ng look for ‘application forms’ and then click ‘continue registration’.
- The applicant enters details of payment for purchase of the application form which should include:
- RRR Number (Remita Retrieval Number)
- Amount paid = N10,000.00
- Transaction Date:
- The applicant MUST click the “SUBMIT” button to submit the completed application form online and waits for confirmation SMS and or email for successful application.
- On receipt of the confirmation SMS and or email, the applicant logs in with his/her account/details or e-mail and personal address to view his/her completed application and print a copy for reference purpose.
In case of inquiry contact the Head of Department of Remedial Sciences, University of Jos on phone Number: 08036843775 or The Secretary, Department of Remedial Sciences on 08033661070).
Deadline: Not Specified.