Last updated on April 23rd, 2020 at 07:34 pm
The University of Ibadan (UI) admission list for 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the admission unit of the University.
All those who applied for admission in the University of Ibadan are hereby informed that UI admission list for 2019/2020 session is out.
The procedures and instructions to check UI admission list on both JAMB CAPS and UI admission portal can be found below.
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
UI Admission list of 2019/2020 academic session is available on JAMB CAPS portal and as well as the school portal and the instructions to check your admission status can be accessed below. Before that, you can check other UI related admission news below.
Other UI Latest News
How To Check UI Admission Status
- Go to UI admission portal at http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/.
- Login with your username and password to access your UI admission status.
Alternatively, you can also check UI admission list on JAMB CAPS portal. Check the procedures below to do that.
How To Check UI Admission Status On JAMB CAPS
- Open your browser (Chrome, Safari, etc) and visit jamb.org.ng/efacility
- When the page opens, enter your username and password
- Click on Login when you are done
- Scroll down and click on CAPS
- When CAPS opens, Click Check admission status
- If you have been offered admission, Click on Accept if you like the course and school that offered you admission or you can choose to reject it.
UI Acceptance Fee Payment Procedures
Note: Please follow this instructions when UI admission list has been uploaded on the school portal.
Candidates are expected to pay Thirty-Five Thousand Naira only (N35, 000:00) ACCEPTANCE FEE using the approved payment mode on http://admissions.ui.edu.ng.
They are then to proceed to upload the following documents:
- WAEC/NECO Scratch card with the pin No. and Serial No. clearly displayed
- Clear O’Level result
- Duly filled JAMB Form 003 (This can be downloaded from the Admission Portal
Candidates whose admission has been approved, but yet to be accepted are advised to proceed to Jamb Portal to accept the offer on CAPS. They cannot pay the acceptance fee until they have accepted and printed their admission letters.
Further information on clearance will be released in due course. Candidates are therefore advised to check the portal from time to time.
Note: Candidates are strongly advised not to transact any business with any other person/persons, corporate or any other site other than the University of Ibadan Website.
UI Admission Guide
This is to help all those who has been offered admission by UI with procedures to successfully process their admission and avoid making mistakes that would cost them the admission offered to them. Congratulations to those who has been offered admission.
If you have not been offered admission, don’t loose hope. see a Programme you can apply to and gain admission into 200 level.
Steps To Take After Been Offered Admission In The University of Ibadan (UI)
For those offered admission, Now you will need to check for the following and get it ready for your admission clearance and registrations.
- Check for the amount that UI is paying as acceptance Fee for the admission offered to you. Note: If you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means you have rejected the admission offered to you and you will be denied that privilege.
- Also Check UI Schools Fees to see how much it is and try and get it ready as soon possible as it will be required immediately after paying your acceptance fee. See The University Of Ibadan (UI) School Fees Here
- Get the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new School, Faculty and Department.
- Read the School’s rules and regulations to avoid falling a victim of any act that is against the school code of honor throughout your stay in the school cause that would be disastrous for you.