Are you searching for UI Portal at portal.ui.edu.ng? Do you want to check admission status, register for post utme, pay school fees or book for accommodation on UI portal.ui.edu.ng? If yes is your answer, please read this post carefully as it focuses on UI portal.
Before you proceed, here are some of the things you should be expecting from this post concerning UI Portal.
* What UI portal is all about
* Everything you can do on UI portal and
* How to Login to UI portal
What’s UI Portal (portal.ui.edu.ng)?
Allow me to tell you in simple terms that UI portal is a specially designed site from the University of Ibadan that allows applicants, students and sometimes even staffs to carry out academic related activities on their individual profiles.
To have access to UI portal, you will need required login information to have the ability to login to the portal. This login details are usually given by the management of the University of Ibadan.
What You Can Do On UI Portal portal.ui.edu.ng
New and returning students of the University of Ibadan should be able to do the following on UI portal:
- Registration for new and old students (returning)
- Apply for Hostel Space (Accommodation)
- Print Clearance form
- Pay UI School fees
- And many more.
Procedures to Login to UI Portal portal.ui.edu.ng
Now that you are aware of what you could do on UI portal, let me show you how you can login to UI Portal.
New Students Login
- Visit http://portal.ui.edu.ng/cportal/web?Event=default
- Enter your JAMB registration Number
- Click on Login
Returning Students Login
- Visit http://portal.ui.edu.ng/cportal/gc
- Enter your username in the first box
- Enter your password in the second box
- Finally, click on Login.
UI Postgraduate Application Login
- Visit http://pgsui.com/applications/public/login
- Enter your application number
- Enter your password
- Click on Login.