Do you want to study Tourism Studies? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Tourism Studies? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Tourism Studies has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Tourism Studies:
- Tourism Studies O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Tourism Studies Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Tourism Studies JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Tourism Studies
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Tourism Studies are English, Mathematics, Economics and any other subject.
- English, Geography and any two (2) other Arts or Social Science subjects. (For Schools in Part 2)
Direct Entry Requirement for Tourism Studies:
The direct entry requirements to study Tourism Studies are:
- (i) ND/HND in relevant programmes.
- (ii) Degree/HND not relevant to the programme.
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Tourism Studies
List of Universities Offering Tourism Studies (Part 2)
- ADMIRALTY UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, IBUSA, DELTA STATE – ADUN
- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE – UNICAL
- NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, LAGOS STATE – NOUN