Do you want to study Telecommunication Management? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Telecommunication Management? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Telecommunication Management has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Telecommunication Management:
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
- Telecommunication Management O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Telecommunication Management Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Telecommunication Management JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Telecommunication Management
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Telecommunication Management are English, Mathematics, Physics and one (1) of Biology, Chemistry, Agric Science, Economics and Geography.
Direct Entry Requirement for Telecommunication Management:
The direct entry requirements to study Telecommunication Management are:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in science subjects including Mathematics
- (ii) NCE merit in Mathematics and one (1) other Science or Social Science subject.
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Telecommunication Management