Are you interested in JAMB Brochure for Systems Engineering under the Faculty of Engineering, Environment and Technology? If that is the case, I am very happy to inform you that all the details concerning JAMB brochure for Systems Engineering has been provided in this post.
This is a notice to all JAMB candidates and those who are interested in studying Systems Engineering under the Faculty of Engineering, Environment and Technology in the University that JAMB Brochure specially made for Systems Engineering which contains all the requirements necessary to study the above course in the institutions also mentioned below in this post is now available.
In the following JAMB Brochure for Systems Engineering under the Faculty of Engineering, Environment and Technology, we will be providing the following:
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
- JAMB Subject Combination for Systems Engineering
- O Level Requirements to study Systems Engineering
- Direct Entry Requirements for Systems Engineering and
- List of Universities that offer Systems Engineering
Without further ado, let us get started.
Other Resources You May Need
- List of Universities in Nigeria and The Courses They offer
- List of Art Courses offered In Nigeria and Subject Combination
- JAMB Subject Combination for All Courses (Sciences and Arts)
- List of Courses offered In Nigeria and Schools That offer Them
- JAMB Syllabus for All Subjects PDF Download
- JAMB Recommended Textbooks For All Subjects
- WAEC Syllabus For All Subjects PDF Download
JAMB Subject Combination For Systems Engineering
In UTME, note that English Language is mandatory for all courses. The other three subjects required to study Systems Engineering under the Faculty of Engineering, Environment and Technology in the institutions listed above are:
Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
O Level (WAEC and NECO) Requirements For Systems Engineering
In order to study Systems Engineering in the University, you will need to pass the following requirements in your O level result which can either be WAEC or NECO or even both:
Five SSCE credits including English Language, Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
Direct Entry Requirements For Systems Engineering
To apply for Systems Engineering as a Direct Entry candidate, you require: ‘A’ level passes in Pure/Applied or Pure and Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
Special Requirements (Waiver) Remarks
(i) UNILAG accepts HND/ND (Distinction) in other Engineering courses such as Chemical and Petroleum, Civil and Environmental, Computer, Electrical and Electronics, Met and Mat, Petroleum and Gas, Surveying and Geo-informatics
List of Universities That offer Systems Engineering
The following are the list of schools that offer Systems Engineering: