Do you want to study Structural Engineering? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Structural Engineering? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Structural Engineering has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Structural Engineering:
- Structural Engineering O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Structural Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Structural Engineering JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Structural Engineering
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Structural Engineering are English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Direct Entry Requirement for Structural Engineering:
The direct entry requirements to study Structural Engineering are:
- (i) A Level passes in Physics and Mathematics.
- (ii) ND/HND upper credit at appropriate levels.
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Structural Engineering