Are you interested in JAMB Brochure for Structural Engineering under the Faculty of Engineering, Environment and Technology? If that is the case, I am very happy to inform you that all the details concerning JAMB brochure for Structural Engineering has been provided in this post.
This is a notice to all JAMB candidates and those who are interested in studying Structural Engineering under the Faculty of Engineering, Environment and Technology in the University that JAMB Brochure specially made for Structural Engineering which contains all the requirements necessary to study the above course in the institutions also mentioned below in this post is now available.
In the following JAMB Brochure for Structural Engineering under the Faculty of Engineering, Environment and Technology, we will be providing the following:
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
- JAMB Subject Combination for Structural Engineering
- O Level Requirements to study Structural Engineering
- Direct Entry Requirements for Structural Engineering and
- List of Universities that offer Structural Engineering
Without further ado, let us get started.
Other Resources You May Need
- List of Universities in Nigeria and The Courses They offer
- List of Art Courses offered In Nigeria and Subject Combination
- JAMB Subject Combination for All Courses (Sciences and Arts)
- List of Courses offered In Nigeria and Schools That offer Them
- JAMB Syllabus for All Subjects PDF Download
- JAMB Recommended Textbooks For All Subjects
- WAEC Syllabus For All Subjects PDF Download
JAMB Subject Combination For Structural Engineering
In UTME, note that English Language is mandatory for all courses. The other three subjects required to study Structural Engineering under the Faculty of Engineering, Environment and Technology in the institutions listed above are:
Five SSCE credit passes to include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English Language and one Science subject
O Level (WAEC and NECO) Requirements For Structural Engineering
In order to study Structural Engineering in the University, you will need to pass the following requirements in your O level result which can either be WAEC or NECO or even both:
Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
Direct Entry Requirements For Structural Engineering
To apply for Structural Engineering as a Direct Entry candidate, you require: Five SSCE credit passes to include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English Language and one Science subject
List of Universities That offer Structural Engineering
The following are the list of schools that offer Structural Engineering: