Do you want to login to Renaissance University portal to probably check admission status, check results, register for post utme, pay school fees or do other Renaissance University prospective candidates or students related actions? If yes is your answer, then am very happy to welcome you as you read this post primarily focused on Renaissance University portal.
Before you proceed, here are few of the things you should be anticipating from this post concerning Renaissance University Portal.
- How to Login to Renaissance University portal
- What Renaissance University portal is all about and
- Everything you can do on Renaissance University portal
About Renaissance University Portal?
Renaissance University official portal is https://www.rnu.edu.ng/students.php. Let me educate you in simple terms that Renaissance University portal is a specially designed school website from the management which enables candidates, students and in most cases even staffs to carry out academic related tasks on their individual profiles.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
To gain access to Renaissance University portal, you however need to have the correct login credentials to be able to access the portal. This concept now brings us to the “what you can do on Renaissance University portal section”.
What You Can Do on Renaissance University Portal
If enabled completely, you can be able to carry out the following tasks on Renaissance University portal:
- Register courses online
- Book hostel Accommodation
- Pay Renaissance University School Fees.
- Register for Renaissance University Post UTME
- Purchase Renaissance University Post UTME Form online
- Printing Admission Letter
- Check Renaissance University admission list.
How To Login to Renaissance University Portal
- You can access Renaissance University portal by visiting https://www.rnu.edu.ng/students.php
- When the portal opens select any of the programmes (undergraduate, postgraduate or part time) if available
- Or click on the section of the portal you want to access
- Enter your username and password (for existing account)
- If you are an aspirant, enter your JAMB registration number and the password assigned to you
- Click on login and follow the follow the instructions thereafter.
Other Resources You May Like
- JAMB Subject Combination
- JAMB Recommended Textbooks
- JAMB Registration Form
- List of Schools That Has Released Admission List
- List of Schools That Has Released Post UTME Form
- Top 100 Best Universities in Nigeria
- JAMB CBT Registration Centres
- List of Courses Offered in Nigerian Universities and Requirements
- List of Courses In Nigeria and Schools That Offer Them
- WAEC Syllabus For All Subjects