Do you want to study Public Health or Public Health Technology? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Public Health? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Public Health has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Public Health:
- Public Health O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Public Health & Public Health Technology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Public Health JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Public Health
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Public Health are English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Direct Entry Requirement for Public Health:
The direct entry requirements to study Public Health & Public Health Technology are:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Biology/ Zoology, Chemistry and Physics plus three (3) other O Level credit passes in Mathematics, Physics and English Language.
- NRN or its approved equivalent plus five (5) O Level credit passes in English Language and four (4) Science subjects chosen from Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Human Anatomy, Physiology and Hygiene, Health Science, Further Mathematics and General Science.
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Public Health & Public Health Technology