How much is PTI school fees for new and returning students 2020/2021? If you are interested in PTI school fees for new and old students then am very happy to inform you that we have dedicated this post to providing you Petroleum Training Institute school fees.
This is a notice to the general public as well as both new and returning students of Petroleum Training Institute that PTI school fees for new and old students has been scheduled and published here on this page. Without further ado, proceed to check PTI school fees below. You can also check out List Of Federal Universities In Nigeria and Their School Fees.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
PTI School Fees
PTI school fees for freshmen is N67,200 while for returning students is N21,000.
See the breakdown of PTI school fees below.
PTI School Fees for Fresh Students.
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|4.||Consumable for Academic Work||10,000||10,000||12,200|
|5.||Examination (Per session)||5,000||5,000||5,000|
|8.||I. D. Card (Per session)||1,000||1,000||1,000|
|9.||Hand Book/Academic Standard||2,000||2,000||2,000|
|10.||Registration Fee (Per session||8,000||8,000||8,000|
|11.||Course Registration Fee (Per session)||4,600||4,600||4,600|
|12.||Log Book (SIWES)||–||600||–|
|13.||Verification of Credential||6,000||6,000||6,000|
PTI Effurun Returning ND & HND Students School Fees Schedule 2020/2021
|S/N||ITEMS||ND 11 IN NAIRA||HND 11 IN NAIRA|
|2.||Consumable for Academic Work||5,500||7,500|
|4.||Examination (Per session)||2,000||2,000|
|7.||I. D. Card (Per session)||1,000||1,000|
|8.||Registration Fee (Per session)||2,000||2,000|
|9.||Course Registration Fee (Per session)||2,000||2,000|
PTI Effurun Post-HND and MS.c Students School Fees Schedule 2020/2021
POST HND SCHOOL FEES
YEAR TWO = 154,500
YEAR THREE = 168,600
MSc. SCHOOL FEES
YEAR TWO: N950,000
Hostel accommodation fee is not included in the above school charges.
The approved fee for hostel accommodation is N25,000.
* Also note that Swimming Proficiency is optional to returning (old) students (ND11 and HND11)
PTI Effurun Part-Time (ICE) School Fees Schedule 2020/2021 Session
|Laboratory Consumables per session||6,000||6,000|
|Course registration per session||1,200||1,200|
|Student ID card per session||600||600|
|Student Academic Standard Handbook||600|
|Examination fee (per session)||3,600||3,600|
|Library fee per session||1,200||1,200|
How To Pay PTI Effurun School Fees
- Students are Verify their admission status [ND Students and HND Students]
- On the Students Menu, Click on Student Login
- Enter your application login credentials – ApplicationNumber and Password
- This will take you to a page to generate RRR Code for payment of school fees
- Take the RRR code to any bank for payment
- Return to the website and repeat steps 1 & 2
- The system will automatically generate a Matriculation Number for you according to your department/programme of choice which will be printed on your form
- The system will allow you access to your online students dashboard
- You can now print the following seven (7) documents from your dashboard.
- REGISTRATION FORM – Admission’s Office
- CLEARANCE FORM – Admission’s Office
- ADMISSION LETTER – Admission’s Office
- CLINIC FORM – Students Affairs
- PERSONAL DATA FORM – Students Affairs
- UNDERTAKEN FORM – Students Affairs
- HOSTEL ALLOCATION FORM – Students Affairs
- Course Registration Form
- All seven (7) forms are automatically filled with data inherited from the application modules and the Matriculation Number that was assigned by the portal on payment of school fees.
- Take all printout forms to the admission office for further administrative check and documentations