Do you want to study Physiotherapy? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Physiotherapy? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Physiotherapy has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Physiotherapy:
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
- Physiotherapy O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Physiotherapy Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Physiotherapy JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Physiotherapy
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Physiotherapy are English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Direct Entry Requirement for Physiotherapy:
The direct entry requirements to study Physiotherapy are:
- Two (2) A Level passes chosen from Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Physiotherapy