Do you want to study Peace and Conflict Resolution or Conflict and Peace Resolution? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Peace and Conflict Studies? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Peace and Conflict Resolution and also for Conflict and Peace Resolution has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Peace and Conflict Resolution:
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
- Peace and Conflict Studies O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Peace and Conflict Resolution Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Peace and Conflict Studies JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Peace and Conflict Resolution
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Peace and Conflict Studies are English, and Three (3) Arts or Social Science subjects.
Direct Entry Requirement for Conflict and Peace Resolution:
The direct entry requirements to study Peace and Conflict Studies are:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Government and one other Social Science subject
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Peace and Conflict Studies