How much is Paul University school fees for new and returning students 2020/2021? If you are interested in Paul University school fees then am very happy to inform you that we have dedicated this post to providing you Paul University school fees.
This is a notice to the general public as well as both new and returning students of Paul University that Paul University school fees for freshers and old students has been scheduled and published here on this page. Without further ado, proceed to check Paul University school fees below. You can also check out List Of Federal Universities In Nigeria and Their School Fees.
Paul University School Fees
Paul University School Fee is N260,000. See the breakdown below.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
The undergraduate fees payable at Paul University are as follows:
|1||Acceptance fee (First year students only)||20,000|
|2||Portal Access Fee (Yearly)||2,000|
|5||Tuition and other fees||260,000|
- The University does NOT charge any other fees outside the amounts listed above.
- Faculty fees, Departmental fees, Library fees, Laboratory fees, Accreditation fees, NYSC Mobilisation fees e.t.c. are currently not charged in Paul University.
- Daily transportation costs are not incurred since library, laboratories and lecture halls are within walking distance.
- Students are not forced to purchase handouts, monographs and books in Paul University; necessary books are sold in the University’s Bookshop at controlled prices.
- All fees are payable to the University through either of the under-listed banks:
Zenith Bank Plc
Name: Paul University, Awka Number: 1012421366
Access Bank Plc
Name: Paul University, Awka Number: 0019935560
Fees are payable in two equal installments
We are going to update this page as soon as any changes is made to Paul University school fees by the management. Until then, continue checking this page and bookmark it for easy access to check Paul University school fees.