Last updated on August 17th, 2017 at 01:41 pm
Paul University Resumption date for 2016/2017 academic activities has been announced by the authorities of the University.
DATE OF RESUMPTION: 31ST OCTOBER 2016.
The notice below is only for returning students.
Paul University Resumption Notice
- Returning students shall identify themselves at the university gate and be directed to the NWAWKA BUILDING for Clearance by the Bursary and issuance of Hostel/Class Admit Card by the Registry.
- After the search, cleared students who have been issued with their Hostel/Class Admit Cards shall proceed to the hostel where Security personnel and Hall Administrators will check them into their rooms.
- Students who have not cleared their fee payments and other debts will not be allowed into the Halls of Residence except those who reside outside the State who may be provided with temporary accommodation until the next morning.
- Students who return after 6.00pm shall be given temporary accommodation until they can be properly cleared the next day by the Bursary.
- The Male students must neatly shave their beards and hairs. The female students are advised not to come back with any type of clothing that will encourage indecent dressing in the campus.
- Students who fail to return to the campus before Monday, 7th November, 2016 shall pay a fine of N5,000 (five thousand naira) on their return.