Your opening this page currently indicates that you may have been offered in the Northwest University. If so, then let me officially congratulate you while also informing you that the Northwest University Kano fresh and returning students registration has commenced.
But if you have not been offered admission or you haven’t checked. you can click here now to access NWU admission list.
The new (fresh) and returning (old) students registration procedures of the NorthWest University Kano (NWU) for 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management.
The details and instructions for North West University registration procedures can be found below.
Northwest University Kano Registration Guidelines.
A. NEW REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
1. Visit: www.nwu.edu.ng (from Monday 13th January, 2020) and follow up the steps to print PAYMENT INVOICE.
2. Make payment Via Remita
1. Go to Bursary office at 2nd floor, City Campus for PAYMENT VERIFICATION
2. Present payment and other Registration Documents to Academic Division for Documentation.
- Go to Faculty/Department To obtain list of courses to register, Upload at the Registration Portal & Print CRF, BIO DATA & ACCEPTANCE FORM
- Report to Level Coordinator for signing of CRF
- Make sure that you have enough copies of your credentials for submission at the relevant offices
1. Return to Academic Division for submission of CRF, ACCEPTANCE FORM and other Documents.
2. Go to Student Affairs Division for I.D. Card.
3. Go to University Library for registration
Make sure that you have enough copies of your credentials for submission at the relevant offices
B. OLD REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
- Collection of Admission letters at the Academic Division (for fresh Students only who must present their original Certificates and or Statement of results for sighting)
- Online Registration: find attached the detailed online registration procedure for your guidance
- Make your Remita payment at any Bank branch nationwide and make sure that your full name, UTME NUMBER, TELLER NUMBER and Transaction ID are reflected on your payment receipt.
- Print your Remita PAYMENT INVOICE (RRR) and the following documents if you are a fresh student.
- 2019/2020 Central Registration Requirements (CRR)
- Registration Guidelines for 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Online Registration Procedure for Fresh Students
- Students Screening Form 2019/2020
- Student’s Undertaking
- Proceed to the Bursary office for verification of the amount to be paid with the following documents:
- Printed PAYMENT INVOICE
- Admission letter
- Jamb UTME Result Slip/DE Acknowledgement Slip
- Return to the ACADEMIC DIVISION for commencement of the Central Registration.
- Proceed to Faculty Office, for guidance on the faculty/Departmental registration procedure.
- Proceed to your level coordinator to obtain list of courses to register on the PORTAL.
- Return to the PORTAL to print the following:
- Bio-data Form (for fresh Students only)
- Acceptance confirmation letter (for fresh Students only)
- Course Registration Form (CRF). [for all Students]
- DOCUMENTATION: Submit copies of documents printed at 6 above to the following Units (fresh Students – all the documents, returning Students CRF & payment receipt only):
- Academic Division,
- Faculty and Department
- Students Affairs Division
- Go to the University library for Registration
- Go back to the Students Affairs Division for your ID card
- Late Registration attracts additional charges of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000) only to be paid within a specific period to be announced later
- STUDENTS ARE ADVISED TO STRICTLY ADHERE TO ABOVE REGISTRATION GUIDELINES.
- FAILURE TO REGISTER WITH ALL UNITS OF THE UNIVERSITY MAY LEAD TO WITHDRAWAL.
- NB: Registration starts on Monday, 13th January 2020 and ends Friday 14th February 2020.