The Northwest University Kano (NWU) also know as the Yusuf Maitama Sule university has released they admission list for both UTME and direct entry (DE) programmes.
Did you apply for either UTME or Direct Entry admission in Northwest University? if so, i want to inform you that you can now officially check your maitama Sule Yusuf University admission status to see if you have been offered admission.
This is possible because the admission list of the Yusuf Maitama Sule University for 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management.
Since the admission list has been released, you will definitely need to know how to check your admission status before you can properly utilise the released admission list.
Below, i am going to provide you the procedures and instructions to check NWU admission list.
How To Check Yusuf Maitama University Admission List
- Kindly Visit NWU admission status checking portal via http://nwu.edu.ng/screening/putme_nwu/utme/ (for UTME candidates) or http://nwu.edu.ng/screening/putme_nwu/de/ (for DE candidates).
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column and click ‘Continue’.
- Click on Admission Status to confirm your admission status.
- If you have been offered admission then congratulations. Proceed to the NWU registration processes here.
How To Check Northwest University on JAMB Portal
- Log on to jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your NWU admission status.