Is NSUK Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in NSUK post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding Nasarawa State University Keffi post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that NSUK post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose Nasarawa State University Keffi as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for NSUK post UTME screening exercise.
Is NSUK post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register NSUK post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission.
Price of NSUK Post UTME Form
The cost of purchasing NSUK Post UTME screening form is N2,000.
Candidates Eligible for NSUK Post UTME/DE Screening
To be eligible for the screening exercise, the candidate must have:
- Participated in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or applied through Direct Entry (DE) mode.
- Scored not less than 140 marks in the 2021 UTME and possessed a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), Eight (8) points in IJMB for Direct Entry and Possess at least five O’level credit passes including English Language and Mathematics and not more than two (2) sittings in relevant subjects.
- The candidate must have chosen Nasarawa State University as First Choice in the 2021 UTME. However, candidates who did not choose Nasarawa State University as 1st Choice Institution must change to First Choice on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal to qualify for the screening.
How to Apply for NSUK Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of (N2,000.00) with a convenience fee of (N322.50). Thus, a total of Two Thousand, Three Hundred and Twenty-Two Naira, Fifty Kobo only (N2,322.50) only, to be paid through the following steps:
- Visit the Nasarawa State University 2021 Post-UTME Screening Portal www.nsukputme.com Select the mode of entry, enter your JAMB/DE registration number and create an account. ii. Upon the successful creation of the profile, fill the opened form as follows:
- Your email address
- Phone number
- Date of Birth
- House Address
- Click on Save & Continue. iv. Generate an invoice and make payment via Nasarawa State Central Billing System after which you return to the screening portal to complete your registration.
- Submission of O’Level Result Details. Note: O’level presented shall be subject to verification before the candidate can be successfully screened. Wrong entries, invalid scratch cards, fake credentials shall automatically disqualify any candidate involved in such.
UPLOAD OF “O” LEVEL AND “A” LEVEL RESULT ON JAMB PROFILE: UTME and Direct Entry candidates should note that in addition to the above Post-UTME Registration, they are equally required to visit JAMB accredited CBT centres to upload their “O”Level/“A” Level results on their JAMB profile.
The Application Deadline has been extended to 25th February, 2022.
NSUK Post UTME Closing Date
NSUK POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning NSUK post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on NSUK Post UME screening form.