The Supplementary post UTME screening form of the Niger Delta University (NDU) for 2018/2019 academic session has been released for sale by the management. The details and instructions to apply for NDU supplementary post UTME form can be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that NDU supplementary post UTME screening form for admission into 2018/2019 academic session has been released by management of the Niger Delta University.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Candidates Eligible for NDU Supplementary Post UTME.
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and could not participate in the first PUTME but scored 150 marks and above in the 2018 UTME are eligible to apply.
Other NDU related posts
- NDU Admission List
- NDU School Fees Schedule
- List Of Courses Offered In Niger Delta University (NDU)
- Niger Delta University (NDU) Cut Off Mark (JAMB And Departmental)
How to Register for NDU Post UTME/Admission Screening.
- Log on to nduscreening.com
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Preview and Edit Form.
- Submit and Print Out Application Form.
The screening test is scheduled to hold on October 13, 2018.
N.B: Preference shall be given to candidates applying to the Faculties of Engineering and Management Sciences. Also, Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address.
Keep your Application Form safe and come along with it for the screening test.
The deadline for the completion of the online Application Form is 11th October, 2018.