How much is NDU school fees for new and returning students 2021/2022? If you are interested in NDU school fees for new and old students then am very happy to inform you that we have dedicated this post to providing you Niger Delta University school fees.
This is a notice to the general public as well as both new and returning students of Niger Delta University that NDU school fees for new and old students has been scheduled and published here on this page. Without further ado, proceed to check NDU school fees below. You can also check out List Of Federal Universities In Nigeria and Their School Fees.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
NDU School Fees
NDU school fees for freshers is N150,000. See the breakdown of the school fees below.
1. ACCEPTANCE/MATRICULATION FEE (NON-REFUNDABLE)
- FRESH YEAR 1 (100 LEVEL) STUDENTS – N40,000
- DIRECT ENTRY STUDENTS
- FACULTY OF LAW – N110,000
- FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES – N80,000
- OTHER FACULTIES – N60,000
2. SCHOOL FEES (LEVIES & TUITION FEE)
- YEAR 1 AND DIRECT ENTRY (FRESH STUDENTS ) – You are required to pay the stipulated school fees according to your faculties in the 2019/2020 academic session as shown on the levies/fee schedule for fresh students only.
- All Students who gained admission to Niger Delta University in the 2018/2019 Academic Session and have moved on to the next academic level (i.e 100 level to 200 level; 200 level to 300 level – Direct Entry) are required to pay the school fees amount he/she paid in the 2018/2019 academic session less Thirty Thousand Naira only (N30,000.00) – the one-off levies.
- All other students should pay the school fees amount he/she paid in the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
4. Adherence to the above is expected of all students.
5. APPRECIATION: The University Community appreciates parents/guardians and students for choosing Niger Delta University.