Is MOUAU post UTME form out? The post UTME screening form of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umuduike for 2020/2021 academic session is currently out on sale. This is to inform the general public that MOUAU post UTME screening form for 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management. MOUAU Post-UTME Screening Form Eligibility, Requirements and Procedures to apply for the exercise for 2020/2021 is out and can be found below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) various DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Since JAMB Result has been released, many schools (Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education) such as the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) has released their screening form.
Is MOUAU Post-UTME Form 2020/2021 Out? NO. As at the time of compiling this post, MOUAU Post-UTME screening form for 2020/2021 has not been released by the management of the University.
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
You can start preparing now for MOUAU Post-UTME screening exercise so you can score high and increase your chances of getting admission by getting MOUAU Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers Here.
MOUAU POST UTME SCREENING FORM ELIGIBILIY, INSTRUCTIONS & PROCEDURES
Beginning from Monday 9th July, candidates are required to register online for the Admission screening exercise. To register, candidates must proceed below.
Note: Online Application closes by 11.59pm on Friday 7th September.
How to Obtain MOUAU Post UTME Form.
1. Candidates are to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
2. Click on the 2020/2021 Admission Screening banner
3. Enter a valid email address for records purposes
4. Input JAMB Registration number. This leads you to the Remita payment platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. Return to the Website to continue your registration
5. NOTE: Transaction charges apply (P.S: If you encounter any challenge after payment, kindly send an email to the University Portal Office at [email protected])
6. Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
7. Candidates are required to input their O’Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings, Type of Exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card).
8. Fetch result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB)
9. Confirm that the WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result fetched is correct before submission of form.
10. Kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
11. Candidates awaiting WAEC/NECO are advised not to register until these results are available. To avoid need for updates.
12. NOTE: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
13. Fill the form, submit and take print-out after executing the Submit button. System sends a copy of submitted form to your email for record purposes.
14. Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates
15. Candidates are advised to check the University Portal for their screening results 7 working days after registration.