Is MOUAU Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in MOUAU post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that MOUAU post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for MOUAU post UTME screening exercise.
Is MOUAU post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register MOUAU post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
Price of MOUAU Post UTME Form
The cost of purchasing MOUAU Post UTME screening form is N2,000.
Candidates who want to change into any of the programmes of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike should immediately apply through the Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) of JAMB. Interested candidates for MICROBIOLOGY are informed that the programme now has full accreditation by National Universities Commission (NUC).
- All candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2021/2022 UTME examinations and made Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike their first choice are eligible.
How to Apply for MOUAU Post UTME Form
Follow the procedure outlined below to obtain MOUAU post UTME/DE form online:
To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
- Candidates are to visit the University Website at https://portal.mouau.edu.ng
- Click on the 2021/2022 Admission Screening banner.
- Enter a valid email address and phone number for record purposes.
- Input JAMB Registration number. This leads you to the Remita payment platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of two thousand naira (N2000.00) will be made. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. Return to the Website to continue your registration.
- Note: Transaction charges apply (P.S: If you encounter any challenge after payment, kindly send an email to the University Portal Office at [email protected])
- Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
- Candidates are required to input their O’Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings, Type of Exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card) as well as upload any results submitted for screening to their JAMB profiles on JAMB CAPS to qualify for admission (Note: The upload of O’level results to JAMB CAPS must be done in JAMB CBT accredited centres).
- Fetch result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB)
- Confirm that the WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result fetched is correct before submission of the form.
- Kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
- Candidates awaiting 2021 WAEC/NECO results are advised not to register until these results are available, to avoid the need for updates.
- Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed.
- Fill the form, submit and take a print-out after executing the Submit button. The system sends a copy of the submitted form to your email for record purposes.
- Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.
- Candidates are advised to periodically check the University Portal for their screening results after registration.
ADMISSION STATUS: Candidates should regularly check the University website for further information on their admission status. Candidates are strictly advised not to pay money to any person except fees as approved by MOUAU in the advert as the University does not charge any money for candidates to obtain admission.
MOUAU Post UTME Closing Date
MOUAU POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning MOUAU post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on MOUAU Post UME screening form.