Do you want to study Molecular Biology? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Molecular Biology? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Molecular Biology has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Molecular Biology:
- Molecular Biology O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Molecular Biology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Molecular Biology JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Molecular Biology
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Molecular Biology are English, Biology, Chemistry and either Physics or Mathematics.
Direct Entry Requirement for Molecular Biology:
The direct entry requirements to study Molecular Biology are:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and any one (1) from Biology, Zoology or Botany.
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile