Do you want to study Marine Geology? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Marine Geology? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Marine Geology has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Marine Geology:
- Marine Geology O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Marine Geology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Marine Geology JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Marine Geology
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Marine Geology are English, Any three (3) of Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Biology and Geography.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Direct Entry Requirement for Marine Geology:
The direct entry requirements to study Marine Geology are:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes from Geology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Geography.
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Marine Geology