Do you want to study Marine Biology? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Marine Biology? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Marine Biology has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Marine Biology:
- Marine Biology, Marine Biology and Fisheries O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Marine Biology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Marine Biology JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Marine Biology
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Marine Biology are English, Biology and two (2) Science subjects.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Direct Entry Requirement for Marine Biology:
The direct entry requirements to study Marine Biology, Marine Biology and Fisheries are:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Biology and Chemistry.
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Marine Biology