Do you want to study Linguistics / Yoruba? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Linguistics / Yoruba? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and WAEC subject combination for Linguistics / Yoruba has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Linguistics / Yoruba:
- Linguistics / Yoruba O’Level (WAEC) Subjects and Requirements
- Linguistics / Yoruba Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Linguistics / Yoruba JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Linguistics / Yoruba
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Linguistics / Yoruba are English, and Any Language and two (2) other subjects.
Direct Entry Requirement for Linguistics / Yoruba:
The direct entry requirements to study Linguistics / Yoruba are:
- Two (2) A Level passes or NCE to include any Language, preferably an African Language.
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Linguistics / Yoruba