Do you want to study Linguistics / Edo? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Linguistics / Edo? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and WAEC subject combination for Linguistics / Edo has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Linguistics / Edo:
- Linguistics / Edo O’Level (WAEC) Subjects and Requirements
- Linguistics / Edo Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Linguistics / Edo JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Linguistics / Edo
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Linguistics / Edo are English, and Two (2) relevant Arts subjects and any other subject.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Direct Entry Requirement for Linguistics / Edo:
The direct entry requirements to study Linguistics / Edo are:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in GCE or HSC or a recognised equivalent in any two (2) Arts subjects.
- (ii) NCE in any two (2) Arts subjects with an overall Merit level pass.
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Linguistics / Edo