How much is KWASU school fees for new and returning students 2020/2021? If you are interested in KWASU school fees for new and old students then am very happy to inform you that we have dedicated this post to providing you Kwara State University school fees.
This is a notice to the general public as well as both new and returning students of Kwara State University that KWASU school fees for new and old students has been scheduled and published here on this page. Without further ado, proceed to check KWASU school fees below. You can also check out List Of Federal Universities In Nigeria and Their School Fees.
KWASU School Fees
KWASU school fees for freshers is N99,500.00 for indigenes and N200,000.00 for non-indigenes while for returning students starts at N109,500.00 for indigenes and N210,000.00 for non-indigenes.
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
Departmental & Miscellaneous Fees
- All Departmental and Other Fees should be paid Online
- All fees for year 2-4 is inclusive of tuition and entrepreneurship fees.
- Sum of N2,500 for Handbook – All students
- Sum of N5,000 for 100 – 300 Level – Biochemistry students
- Sum N5,000 for all students of Toursim, Merchandising and Hospitality Management
- Sum of N20,000 for 400 Level Education Students (Teaching Practice Exercise)
- Sum of N18,000 for 300 Level Education students (Teaching Practice Exercise)
- All geology students must add additional N25,000 for field work
- College of Agriculture: Excursion N9,000 / College Professional Registration N1,000 / Farming Practice Training (FPT) N40,000
- College of Education: Teaching Practice N12,000
- Early Childhood: Departmental Level N2,500 / Excursion N1,500 / Association Fees: N5,000
- Business Education: Undergraduate N10,000 / Postgraduate N20,000
- E – learning Enhancement Fee starting 2014/2015 Session N5,000
- ENACTUS Entrepreneurship Awareness Creation Fees N5,000 for Freshers (100Level)
Note that only tuition fees are required at this time. Hostel accommodation fees will only be paid upon clearance by the Bursary and Hostel Management. If you have already secure Hostel accomodation, print out 3 copies of your accomodation information for Accomodation payment process at the Bursary Department.
NOTE: STUDENTS SHOULD MAKE DEPARTMENTAL FEE PAYMENT THROUGH THE NEW UNDERGRADUATE PORTAL ONLY
All fees paid are Non-Refundable
We are going to update this page as soon as any changes is made to KWASU school fees by the management. Until then, continue checking this page and bookmark it for easy access to check KWASU school fees.