Are you looking for KSUSTA Postgraduate (PG) school fees? The Postgraduate school fees of the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology (KSUSTA) for 2019/2020 is now available.
All the postgraduate students of the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology are hereby informed that KSUSTA postgraduate school fees for 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management.
KSUSTA Postgraduate School Fees.
The school fees for PG Programme 2019/2020 academic session is as given below:
(A) Registration Fee Per Session Per Student for Nigerian:
- 1. Ph.D. and M.Phil. Programme: ₦130,000.00
- 2. M.Sc. Programme: ₦110,000.00
- 3. PGD Programme: ₦90,000.00.
(B) Registration Fee Per Session Per Student for Foreigner:
- 1. Ph.D. and M.Phil. Programme: ₦170,000.00
- 2. M.Sc. Programme: ₦150,000.00
- 3. PGD Programme: ₦130,000.
Students who wish to be accommodated in the University hostel are to pay additional ₦60,000 for a room per session.
Instructions to Newly Admitted Students
Meanwhile, newly admitted Students are to pay ₦10,000.00 acceptance fee to the below account statement: (Be informed that only the acceptance fee is payable to the account below)
Account Name: Postgraduate School/KSUSTA
Account No: 4003060886
Bank: Eco Bank Plc
- KSUSTA Post UTME/DE Screening Form is Out 2019/2020 | Apply Now
- KSUSTA Academic Calendar for 2019/2020 | Events Schedule
- KSUSTA School Fees Schedule For 2018/2019 | See Amount
- KSUSTA First & Second Batch Admission List 2018/2019 Out | Check Admission Status
- KSUSTA Registration Procedures For Returning Students 2018/2019
- KSUSTA Postgraduate (PG) Academic Calendar For 2017/2018
- KSUSTA Postgraduate 1st Batch Admission List For 2016/2017