Do you want to study Management? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Management? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and WAEC subject combination for Management has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Management:
O’Level (WAEC) Subjects and Requirements
Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
JAMB, WAEC And Direct Entry Requirements To Study Management
Direct Entry Requirement for Management:
- Two (2) A Level passes chosen from Economics, Accounts, Business Management, Government, Geography or Statistics.
O Level (WAEC and NECO) Requirements for Management:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Economics, plus any two (2) of Accounting, Business Methods, Commerce, Government, Geography, and Statistics.
JAMB Subject combination for Management:
- Mathematics, Economics and one other subject.