Do you want to study Christian Theology? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Christian Theology? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and WAEC subject combination for Christian Theology has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Christian Theology:
- Christian Theology O’Level (WAEC) Subjects and Requirements
- Christian Theology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Christian Theology JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
JAMB, WAEC And Direct Entry Requirements To Study Christian Theology
Direct Entry Requirement for Christian Theology:
- Two (2) A Level subjects to include Religious Studies (CRS/IRS).
O Level (WAEC and NECO) Requirements for Christian Theology:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language and CRS/IRS.
JAMB Subject combination for Christian Theology:
- CRS/IRS and any other two (2) subjects.