Last updated on March 19th, 2020 at 08:35 am
Are you among those whom they JAMB result is not showing full or displaying half? Did you try checking your JAMB result on JAMB portal and its only showing you some part of it instead of the full JAMB result? if so, I am happy to inform you that i have outlined the steps you can take to solve your JAMB result not displaying fully (displaying half) problem.
Are you seeing “You do not have any result or you did not register? See Why Here.
How To Make Your JAMB Result Display Fully
They are two known reasons why your JAMB result may not be displaying in full.
- You are using your phone to check your JAMB result.
What you need to do
So, switch to another browser; Google Chrome preferably and see if you are able to see your results in full.
However, if you have switched to a browser like Google chrome and its still not showing your JAMB result in full, you may have to check it on a Desktop or a Laptop or better still go to a Cyber Cafe and check it there.
As an addition to all the suggestions above, you will also to make sure the browser you are currently using does not block Pop-Up as it will be difficult to display your JAMB result.
- Universities & Polytechnics That Accept 180, 170, 160, 150, 140, 130, 120 Cut Off Mark for Admission
- JAMB Change Of Course & Institution Form 2020/2021 | When Will It Come Out?
- JAMB Result 2020 | How To Check JAMB Result on JAMB Portal 2020
- How To Upgrade Your JAMB Result Score 2020 By Yourself
- See Why You Have Not Seen Your JAMB Result And What To Do About It
- Is JAMB Result for 2020 Out? When Will JAMB 2020 Result Come Out?
- How To Check JAMB Result 2020 With Only Registration Number
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for Universities, Polytechnics & Colleges 2020/2021