Do you want to study Electronics? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Electronics? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and WAEC subject combination for Electronics has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Electronics:
O’Level (WAEC) Subjects and Requirements
Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
JAMB, WAEC And Direct Entry Requirements To Study Electronics
Direct Entry Requirement for Electronics:
- NCE/Two (2) A Level passes in Physics and Mathematics or Chemistry.
O Level (WAEC and NECO) Requirements for Electronics:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and any other Science subject from Further Mathematics and Biology or Agricultural Science.
JAMB Subject combination for Electronics:
- Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or Biology.