Do you want to login to JABU portal to probably check admission status, check results, register for post utme, pay school fees or do other JABU prospective candidates or students related actions? If yes is your answer, then am very happy to welcome you as you read this post primarily focused on JABU portal.
Before you proceed, here are few of the things you should be anticipating from this post concerning JABU Portal.
- How to Login to JABU portal
- What JABU portal is all about and
- Everything you can do on JABU portal
About Joseph Ayo Babalola University
Joseph Ayo Babalola University is one of the tertiary institutions in Nigeria popularly known with the abbreviation JABU. Joseph Ayo Babalola University was established in the year 2006 and is located in Ikeji-Arakeji, Osun State, Nigeria. Having said that, let us talk about the portal in itself.
About JABU Portal?
JABU official portal is http://portal.jabu.edu.ng. Let me educate you in simple terms that JABU portal is a specially designed school website from the Joseph Ayo Babalola University which enables candidates, students and in most cases even staffs to carry out academic related tasks on their individual profiles.
To gain access to JABU portal, you however need to have the correct login credentials to be able to access the portal. This login informations are mostly supplied by the management or webmaster of the Joseph Ayo Babalola University website.
This concept now brings us to the “what you can do on JABU portal section”.
What You Can Do on JABU Portal
If enabled completely, you can be able to carry out the following tasks on JABU portal:
- Register courses online
- Book hostel Accommodation
- Pay JABU School Fees.
- Register for JABU Post UTME
- Purchase JABU Post UTME Form online
- Printing Admission Letter
- Check JABU admission list.
How To Login to JABU Portal
- You can access JABU portal by visiting http://portal.jabu.edu.ng
- When the portal opens select any of the programmes (undergraduate, postgraduate or part time) if available
- Or click on the section of the portal you want to access
- Enter your username and password (for existing account)
- If you are an aspirant, enter your JAMB registration number and the password assigned to you
- Click on login and follow the follow the instructions thereafter.
Other Resources You May Like
- JAMB Subject Combination
- JAMB Recommended Textbooks
- JAMB Registration Form
- List of Schools That Has Released Admission List
- List of Schools That Has Released Post UTME Form
- Top 100 Best Universities in Nigeria
- JAMB CBT Registration Centres
- List of Courses Offered in Nigerian Universities and Requirements
- List of Courses In Nigeria and Schools That Offer Them
- WAEC Syllabus For All Subjects