The Supplementary post UTME screening form of the Imo State University (IMSU) for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management. The details and instructions to apply for IMSU supplementary post UTME can be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that IMSU supplementary post UTME form for admission into 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management.
IMSU supplementary admission is for those who didn’t make it to IMSU merit admission list . The supplementary admission provides prospective candidates that opportunity to fill in for less competitive course.
Other IMSU related posts
- IMSU Admission List Out | Check Admission Status
- IMSU School Fees (New & Returning) | See Amount
- IMSU JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Mark
- IMSU Post UTME Past Questions And Answers PDF Download
How to Apply for IMSU Supplementary Admission.
Interested candidates are requested to adhere to the following procedure, thus:
- Go to http://188.8.131.52/IMSU/Modules/Applications/Supplementary/SupplementaryForm.aspx.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required field and click on Submit.
- Generate an Invoice
- Take the Profile Slip to one of the designated banks (IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Imo State Microfinance Bank, UBA, FCMB, Fidelity Bank, Zenith Bank). Pay the sum of (Ten Thousand Naira) N10,000 and collect confirmation PIN.
- Log on to the Imo State University Website to complete the Registration and collect print out.
NB: Candidates who did not participate in the 2018/2019 Post-UTME Exercise are not eligible for the supplementary application.
Apply Before: Monday, 29th October, 2018.