The admission list of the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University Lapai (IBBU) for 2018/2019 academic session is out. The procedures and instructions to check IBBU admission list can be found below.
Has IBBU Released Admission List For 2018/2019? Is IBBU Admission List Out? Yes. The general public are hereby informed that IBBU admission list for 2018/2019 academic session has been released. Those who participated in IBBU admission screening exercise can now proceed and check if they names are among those considered for admission.
This post of course will be very useful and beneficial for all those searching for how to check IBBU admission list, IBBU admission list, IBBU admission list 2018/2019, is IBBU admission list out 2018/2019, IBBU admission list 2018/19, IBBU admission list 2018/2019, IBBU part time admission list.
Other IBBU Latest News
How To Check IBBU Admission Status
Currently as at the time of updating this article, IBBU admission list has been uploaded on the portal.
The procedures to check IBBU admission status when it has been released can be found below.
Go to IBBU admission status checking portal at http://portals.ibbu.edu.ng/ugreg/?q=admchecking2.
2. Enter your JAMB (UTME/DE) Registration No. in the field provided above
3. Click on the Check Admission Status button.
4. A message would be displayed on the page indicating the status of your request and further instructions.
Successfully admitted? You have to ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer on JAMB portal
Successful Candidates who find their names on the IBB University site and not on the JAMB site should make sure they have their O’Level result(s) uploaded on the JAMB site; This is to enable IBBU upload your name on the JAMB site.
How To Check IBBU Admission Status On JAMB Portal
The Procedures below will help you check your admission status on JAMB Caps Portal and also Accept it.
- Candidates are to login to the JAMB website and click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
- Candidates should please note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
- Those offered provisional Admission should proceed with the Acceptance and Registration processes. The procedure will soon be made available.
IBBU Admission Guide
This is to help all those who has been offered admission by IBBU with procedures to successfully process their admission and avoid making mistakes that would cost them the admission offered to them. Congratulations to those who has been offered admission.
If you have not been offered admission, don’t loose hope. see a Programme you can apply to and gain admission into 200 level.
Steps To Take After Been Offered Admission In The Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University Lapai (IBBU)
For those offered admission, Now you will need to check for the following and get it ready for your admission clearance and registrations.
- Check for the amount that IBBU is paying as acceptance Fee for the admission offered to you. Note: If you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means you have rejected the admission offered to you and you will be denied that privilege.
- Also Check IBBU Schools Fees to see how much it is and try and get it ready as soon possible as it will be required immediately after paying your acceptance fee.
- Get the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new School, Faculty and Department.
- Read the School’s rules and regulations to avoid falling a victim of any act that is against the school code of honor throughout your stay in the school cause that would be disastrous for you.