Are you interested in JAMB Brochure for Geology and Geo-Physics under the Faculty of Sciences? If that is the case, I am very happy to inform you that all the details concerning JAMB brochure for Geology and Geo-Physics has been provided in this post.
This is a notice to all JAMB candidates and those who are interested in studying Geology and Geo-Physics under the Faculty of Sciences in the University that JAMB Brochure specially made for Geology and Geo-Physics which contains all the requirements necessary to study the above course in the institutions also mentioned below in this post is now available.
In the following JAMB Brochure for Geology and Geo-Physics under the Faculty of Sciences, we will be providing the following:
- JAMB Subject Combination for Geology and Geo-Physics
- O Level Requirements to study Geology and Geo-Physics
- Direct Entry Requirements for Geology and Geo-Physics and
- List of Universities that offer Geology and Geo-Physics
Without further ado, let us get started.
Other Resources You May Need
- List of Universities in Nigeria and The Courses They offer
- List of Art Courses offered In Nigeria and Subject Combination
- JAMB Subject Combination for All Courses (Sciences and Arts)
- List of Courses offered In Nigeria and Schools That offer Them
- JAMB Syllabus for All Subjects PDF Download
- JAMB Recommended Textbooks For All Subjects
- WAEC Syllabus For All Subjects PDF Download
JAMB Subject Combination For Geology and Geo-Physics
In UTME, note that English Language is mandatory for all courses. The other three subjects required to study Geology and Geo-Physics under the Faculty of Sciences in the institutions listed above are:
Any three of Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Biology and Geography.
O Level (WAEC and NECO) Requirements For Geology and Geo-Physics
In order to study Geology and Geo-Physics in the University, you will need to pass the following requirements in your O level result which can either be WAEC or NECO or even both:
Five SSCE credit passes in English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and any other subject.
Direct Entry Requirements For Geology and Geo-Physics
To apply for Geology and Geo-Physics as a Direct Entry candidate, you require: (i) Two ‘A’ level passes from Geology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Geography.
List of Universities That offer Geology and Geo-Physics
The following are the list of schools that offer Geology and Geo-Physics: