The direct entry (DE) form of the Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) for 2018/2019 academic session is out on sale. The details, instructions and procedures to apply for FUTO Direct Entry admission can be found below.
This is to inform all DIRECT ENTRY (DE) candidates who chose the Federal University of Technology Owerri as first choice for 2018/2019 Session admission that FUTO Direct Entry Form for admission into 2018/2019 academic session is now out. Applications are invited from all suitably qualified candidates by the management of the Federal University of Technology Owerri for Direct Entry admission for 2018/2019.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
This article is also very useful to all those who are searching for: FUTO direct entry form 2018/2019, FUTO direct entry form 2018/19, is FUTO direct entry form out for 2018, FUTO direct entry 2018/2019, www.FUTO.edu.ng/direct entry, FUTO direct entry form 2018 19, FUTO direct entry requirements for 2018/2019, FUTO direct entry past questions and answers.
Other FUTO Latest News
- FUTO Cut Off Mark (JAMB & Departmental)
- FUTO Admission List
- FUTO Post-UTME Screening Form
- List Of Courses In Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO)
Application commences on Monday, August 6, 2018, and closes on Monday, August 20, 2018.
FUTO Direct Entry Aptitude Test Eligibility.
Candidates who chose Federal University of Technology, Owerri as Choice University in the 2018/2019 Direct Entry (DE) are hereby invited to apply for an Aptitude Test, provided such candidates are holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’Level in relevant disciplines and subjects.
How to Apply for FUTO Direct Entry Screening.
To apply for FUTO Direct Entry Screening, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng.
- Click on “Prospective Students”.
- Click on the link; “2018/2019 Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Enter your CGPA for the OND/HND/First Degree result or A’Level result Grades, JUPEB result and Institution attended.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), excluding bank charges.
Duration of the Aptitude Test:
The Aptitude Test will hold from Wednesday, August 29, 2018, to Thursday, August 30, 2018. The specific time and date for individual candidates would be communicated in due course.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University Technology, Owerri on/before Friday, August 31, 2018.
- Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for admission.
For Support, Contact:
E-Mail: [email protected]