Is FUTO post UTME form out? FUTO post UTME form for 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management of the Federal University of technology Owerri.
Are you looking for information on whether FUTO Post-UTME screening form for 2020/2021 is out? If so, then relax as you read this article which we have prepared specially to meet your need for details about the Federal University of Technology Owerri Post UTME form.
So let’s answer the question now. Is FUTO Post-UTME Form Out? NO. Please be informed that FUTO Post UTME form is not out for sale yet. See FUTO Cut Off mark Here.
To successfully gain admission into FUTO and score high in the screening exercise, you need to start preparing for their Post Utme exam as soon as possible by getting FUTO Past Question and Answers Here.
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
FUTO POST UTME SCREENING FORM ELIGIBILIY, INSTRUCTIONS & PROCEDURES
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Application for FUTO post UTME screening exercise commences on Wednesday, 4th July and closes on Saturday 21st July.
FUTO Post UTME Eligibility.
Candidates who chose Federal University of Technology, Owerri as First Choice University in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to apply for an aptitude test, provided such candidates scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME.
Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
How To Apply For FUTO Post UTME
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2020/2021 POST-UTME Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
For support, contact:
E-Mail: [email protected]