Is FUTO post UTME form out? FUTO post UTME form for 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management of the Federal University of technology Owerri.
FUTO post utme form for admission into 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management of the Federal University of Technology Owerri. See FUTO Cut Off mark Here.
To successfully gain admission into FUTO and score high in the screening exercise, you need to start preparing for their Post Utme exam as soon as possible by getting FUTO Past Question and Answers Here.
Nature of the Screening Exercise: The 2020/2021 Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise shall be conducted in a manner devoid of exposure of candidates to the dreaded Covid-19.
FUTO Post UTME Eligibility.
- UTME Candidate must have scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’ Level in relevant discipline and subjects.
Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
How to Apply for FUTO Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2020/2021 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
Candidates who successfully complete the above-stated registration process will be allowed access to a link through which they can upload their O’Level credentials for screening.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL on/before September, 01, 2020.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Exercise.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to 1-4 above;
- Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri on/before Tuesday, September 01, 2020.
- Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for Admission.
For support, contact:
E-Mail: [email protected]