Is FUTO Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in FUTO post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding Federal University of Technology Owerri post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that FUTO post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose Federal University of Technology Owerri as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for FUTO post UTME screening exercise.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Is FUTO post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register FUTO post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
Application for FUTO post UTME screening exercise commences on Thursday, September 23, 2021, and closes on Thursday, October 28, 2021.
FUTO Post UTME Eligibility
- UTME Candidate must have scored a minimum of 150 in their UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’ Level in relevant discipline and subjects.
Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 150 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
How to Apply for FUTO Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2021/2022 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
Candidates who successfully complete the above-stated registration process will be allowed access to a link through which they can upload their O’Level credentials for screening.
Aptitude Test: An Aptitude Test will hold for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates between 27th – 30th October 2021, the specific date and time for individual candidates would be communicated in due course.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Exercise.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to 1-4 above;
- Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri on/before Friday, October 29, 2021
- Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for Admission.
For support, contact:
E-Mail: [email protected]
Price of FUTO Post UTME Form
The cost of purchasing FUTO Post UTME screening form is N2,000.
FUTO Post UTME Closing Date
FUTO POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning FUTO post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on FUTO Post UME screening form.