The first (1st) and second (2nd) batch admission list of the Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) for 2019/2020 academic session is out. The procedures and instructions to check FUTO admission list can be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that FUTO 1st and 2nd batch admission list for 2019/2020 academic session has been released. Those who participated in FUTO admission screening exercise can now proceed and check if they names are among those considered for admission.
Other FUTO Latest News
How To Check FUTO Admission Status On JAMB Portal
The Procedures below will help you check your admission status on JAMB Caps Portal and also Accept it.
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUTO admission status.
How To Check FUTO Admission Status
The procedures to check FUTO admission status can be found below.
- Go to FUTO admission status checking portal at https://portal.futo.edu.ng/Modules/Admission/CheckAdmissionStatusRegular.aspx.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Click ‘Submit’ to access your FUTO admission status.
- After confirming your admission click on the link “Click here to continue with the admission registration”
- Update your O’level details by supplying your O’Level exam year, exam number and O’Level result scratch card pin.
- Candidates combining two results are required to supply two result scratch card pins based on the examination body.
- See Futo Registration Procedures For New & Returning Students
FUTO Admission Guide
This is to help all those who has been offered admission by FUTO with procedures to successfully process their admission and avoid making mistakes that would cost them the admission offered to them. Congratulations to those who has been offered admission.
If you have not been offered admission, don’t loose hope. see a Programme you can apply to and gain admission into 200 level.
Steps To Take After Been Offered Admission In The Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO)
For those offered admission, Now you will need to check for the following and get it ready for your admission clearance and registrations.
- Check for the amount that FUTO is paying as acceptance Fee for the admission offered to you. Note: If you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means you have rejected the admission offered to you and you will be denied that privilege.
- Also Check FUTO Schools Fees to see how much it is and try and get it ready as soon possible as it will be required immediately after paying your acceptance fee. See The Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) School Fees Here
- Get the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new School, Faculty and Department.
- Read the School’s rules and regulations to avoid falling a victim of any act that is against the school code of honor throughout your stay in the school cause that would be disastrous for you.