The pre degree and IJMB admission list of the Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) for 2018/2019 and 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management. The details and instructions to check FUTMINNA Pre degree and IJMB admission list can be found below.
FUTMINNA Pre degree and IJMB admission list for 2018/2019 and 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management of Federal university of technology Minna. Candidates who participated in the preliminary degree admission screening exercise of Futminna can now proceed to check if they have been offered provisional admission.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Other FUTMINNA Latest News
- FUTMINNA Admission List | Check Admission Status
- Futminna Cut Off Mark (JAMB Departmental)
- FUTMINNA School Fees | See Amount
- FUTMINNA Post UTME Form
Check FUTMINNA Pre-Degree and IJMB Admission Lists.
- Go to FUTMINNA preliminary programme admission status checking portal at https://eportal.futminna.edu.ng/cpes_adm/.
- Supply your application number where required.
- Click on ‘Confirm’ button to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are to print out their admission letter from the portal.
FUTMINNA Pre-Degree & IJMB Registration Procedure.
- Visit www.futminna.edu.ng to print admission letter.
- Proceed to CPES for physical screening and collection of PINs.
- Login to the portal with your form number (username) and portal access PIN.
- Click on ‘payment’ link at left pane of your portal.
- A payment information page will be generated for you to enter.
- Confirm these information and click on ‘submit’ to proceed to FUTMinna College paywindow. Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve and Interswitch mag stripe.
- Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV2 i.e. the last 3 digits behind your card, and Card Pin number). Note: This automatically debits your account with ₦78,000.00 for Pre-Degree Programme; and ₦115,200.00 for IJMB Programme. Also, ₦250.00 for bank commission is charged on each transaction.
- If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered and a print button to print the payment document.
- You should also click the acknowledgment slip link to print and complete the online registration.
- Get subject’s combination PIN from CPES
- Click on ‘course’ link; enter the PIN to complete course registration
- Click on ‘upload’ link to upload scanned documents.
- Click on ‘personal detail’ to complete the form.
Note: To return to ACTIVITIES page, always click on ‘home’ link
Please Call between (9am – 6pm Mondays to Fridays)
For other enquiries 07038408790