Last updated on January 20th, 2020 at 08:05 pm
The first (1st) and second (2nd) batch admission list of the Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) for 2019/2020 academic session is out. The procedures and instructions to check FUTMINNA admission list can be found below.
Has FUTMINNA Released Admission List for 2019/2020? Is FUTMINNA Admission List Out? Yes. The general public are hereby informed that FUTMINNA 1st and 2nd batch admission list for 2019/2020 academic session has been released. Those who participated in FUTMINNA admission screening exercise can now proceed and check if they names are among those considered for admission.
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
Other FUTMINNA Latest News
How To Check FUTMINNA Admission Status on School Portal
- Go to FUTMINNA admission status checking portal at https://eportal.futminna.edu.ng/adms/.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number and One of Your Names in the required columns.
- Click “Submit” to access your FUTMINNA admission status.
Note: THIS PROVISIONAL ADMISSION IS SUBJECT TO YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF JAMB ADMISSION AND PRINTING OUT OF ADMISSION LETTER FROM JAMB WEBSITE.
How To Check FUTMINNA First And Second Batch Admission Status
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUTMINNA admission status.
FUTMINNA Admission Guide
This is to help all those who has been offered admission by FUTMINNA with procedures to successfully process their admission and avoid making mistakes that would cost them the admission offered to them. Congratulations to those who has been offered admission.
If you have not been offered admission, don’t loose hope. see a Programme you can apply to and gain admission into 200 level.
Steps To Take After Been Offered Admission In The Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA)
For those offered admission, Now you will need to check for the following and get it ready for your admission clearance and registrations.
- Check for the amount that FUTMINNA is paying as acceptance Fee for the admission offered to you. Note: If you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means you have rejected the admission offered to you and you will be denied that privilege.
- Also Check FUTMINNA Schools Fees to see how much it is and try and get it ready as soon possible as it will be required immediately after paying your acceptance fee. See The Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) School Fees Here
- Get the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new School, Faculty and Department.
- Read the School’s rules and regulations to avoid falling a victim of any act that is against the school code of honor throughout your stay in the school cause that would be disastrous for you.