Is FUTA Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in FUTA post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding Federal University of Technology Akure post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that FUTA post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose Federal University of Technology Akure as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for FUTA post UTME screening exercise.
Is FUTA post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register FUTA post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
Price of FUTA Post UTME Form
The cost of purchasing FUTA Post UTME screening form is N2,000.
Candidates Eligible for FUTA Post UTME
Candidates who made the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) their Institution of choice and scored a minimum of 180 marks in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), which was conducted by the Joint Admissions Matriculation Board (JAMB). Direct Entry candidates are also eligible and required to sit for the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise.
How to Apply for FUTA Post UTME Form
SCREENING FEE: FUTA post UTME form is N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only payable at any bank on REMITA platform only.
Candidates are required to:
- Visit the University website (www.futa.edu.ng) for information
- Login with their UTME Number
- Generate RRR, make PAYMENT on REMITA platform and CONFIRM the payment
- Complete and submit the University Post-UTME Application form online; and
- Print out a copy.
- The Registration Form is mandatory for all eligible candidates to complete for the screening exercise. Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- After payment, each candidate should visit the University’s website (www.futa.edu.ng) and complete an online Registration Form. The completed Form should be printed for the candidate’s use.
FUTA Post UTME Screening Schedule & Requirements
The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) Computer-Based Pre-Admission Screening Exercise has been scheduled to hold from Wednesday, 26th to Friday, 28th January 2022 at the university campus.
ALSO NOTE THAT:
- All candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- Depositor’s copy of Bank Teller indicating payments as appropriate;
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
- A printed copy of the completed FUTA Post-UTME Online Registration Form;
- Print-out of REMITA payment receipt (collected from the Bank) and
- One passport photograph.
- Candidates who would like to have a feel of the CBT Practice Module should visit FUTA WEBSITE. Even though this is OPTIONAL, it is highly recommended to enable candidates to get acquainted with the processes of the exercise.
- The venue of the screening exercise is the FUTA Digital Resource Centre, “Obanla Campus”, The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
- Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones, IPad, Walkman, wristwatches, sunglasses or any other electronic gadget and extraneous materials into the screening hall.
For more information or clarification, candidates can visit the University website (www.futa.edu.ng) or call any of the following numbers: 08126049786.
Please note that any UTME candidate who is not screened will NOT be considered for admission in the University. Also, candidates must ensure that their O’ level results are uploaded to JAMB website as failure to do this will render the affected candidates ineligible for admission.
FUTA Post UTME Closing Date
FUTA POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning FUTA post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on FUTA Post UME screening form.