The first (1st) and second (2nd) batch admission list of the Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (AE FUNAI) for 2019/2020 academic session is out. The procedures and instructions to check FUNAI admission list can be found below.
Has AE FUNAI Released Admission List For 2019/2020? Is AE FUNAI Admission List Out? Yes. The general public are hereby informed that FUNAI 1st and 2nd batch admission list for 2019/2020 academic session has been released. Those who participated in FUNAI admission screening exercise can now proceed and check if they names are among those considered for admission.
Other AE FUNAI Latest News
How To Check AE FUNAI Admission Status
The procedures to check FUNAI admission status can be found below.
- Go to FUNAI admission list checking portal at https://admission.funai.edu.ng/.
- After the page loads, enter your JAMB Registration number in the box provided as shown in the image below.
- Once you have filled in the details, Click on “Check Admission Status”.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Status‘ to access your FUNAI admission status.
Subscribe to our email update online so we can inform you on when the admission has been uploaded online.
How To Check AE FUNAI Admission Status On JAMB Portal
The Procedures below will help you check your admission status on JAMB Caps Portal and also Accept it.
- Candidates are to login to the JAMB website and click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
- Candidates should please note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
- Those offered provisional Admission should proceed with the Acceptance and Registration processes. The procedure will soon be made available.
AE FUNAI Admission Guide
This is to help all those who has been offered admission by FUNAI with procedures to successfully process their admission and avoid making mistakes that would cost them the admission offered to them. Congratulations to those who has been offered admission.
If you have not been offered admission, don’t loose hope. see a Programme you can apply to and gain admission into 200 level.
Steps To Take After Been Offered Admission In The Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (FUNAI)
For those offered admission, Now you will need to check for the following and get it ready for your admission clearance and registrations.
- Check for the amount that FUNAI is paying as acceptance Fee for the admission offered to you. Note: If you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means you have rejected the admission offered to you and you will be denied that privilege.
- Also Check FUNAI Schools Fees to see how much it is and try and get it ready as soon possible as it will be required immediately after paying your acceptance fee. See The Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (FUNAI) School Fees Here
- Get the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new School, Faculty and Department.
- Read the School’s rules and regulations to avoid falling a victim of any act that is against the school code of honor throughout your stay in the school cause that would be disastrous for you.
- FUNAI JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Released
- FUNAI Postgraduate (PG) School Fees | Federal University Ndufu Fees
- FUNAI School Fees (New & Returning) For 2018/2019 Released
- FUNAI Postgraduate (PG) Courses | Federal University Ndufu Courses
- AE FUNAI Postgraduate (PG) Admission Form For 2018/2019 | Apply Now
- AE FUNAI Supplementary Post UTME Form For 2018/2019 [Updated]
- AE FUNAI French Proficiency Admission Form For 2018/2019 | Apply Now
- AE FUNAI JUPEB Admission Form For 2018/2019 Is Out – Apply Now